Areas of Expertise : MAX phases, MXene, Graphene, Biowaste, Energy storage, Supercapacitor, Batteries, 2D nanomaterials, Porous carbons, Transition Metal oxides, Composites, Materials Science.
No. of Papers Published : 36
International : Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=zEScx04AAAAJ&hl=en
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6673-7369
Few Selective publications
1. Microwave-assisted rapid synthesis of titanium phosphate free phosphorus doped Ti 3 C 2 MXene with boosted pseudocapacitance. N. Gupta, R.K. Sahu, T. Mishra, P. Bhattacharya. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, Vol.10; 2022, 15794-15810, Impact factor: 14.511.
2. A composite electrode of 2D‐Ti3C2 (MXene) and polyemeraldine salt of polyaniline for supercapacitor with high areal capacitance. Y.S. Sarma, N. Gupta, P. Bhattacharya. Polymer Engineering & Science, Vol.62; 2022, 1918-1926, Impact factor: 2.573.
3. A New Era of Integrative Ice Frozen Assembly into Multiscale Architecture of Energy Materials. J.S. Yeon, N. Gupta, P. Bhattacharya, H.S. Park. Advanced Functional Materials, Vol.32; 2022, 2112509, Impact factor: 19.924.
4. Improved Interfacial Charge Transfer on Noble Metal-Free Biomimetic CdS-Based Tertiary Heterostructure @ 2D MoS 2 -CdS-Cu 2 O with Enhanced Photocatalytic Water Splitting. U. Kumar, S.D. Chakraborty, R.K. Sahu, P. Bhattacharya, T. Mishra. Advanced Materials Interfaces, Vol.9;2022, 2101680, Impact factor: 6.389.
5. Dangling Bond-Induced Surface Depletion in CdS Leaf. R.K. Sahu, S. Kumar, D. Mandal, S.D. Chakraborty, P. Bhattacharya, T. Mishra. ACS Applied Electronic Materials, Vol.3&2021, 2977–2987, Impact factor: 4.494.
6. Carambola-shaped SnO2 wrapped in carbon nanotube network for high volumetric capacity and improved rate and cycle stability of lithium ion battery
P. Bhattacharya, J.H. Lee, K.K. Kar, H.S. Park. Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol.369&2019, 422-431, Impact factor: 15.1.
7. Iron Oxide Nanoparticle‐Encapsulated CNT Branches Grown on 3D Ozonated CNT Internetworks for Lithium‐Ion Battery Anodes
P. Bhattacharya, D.H. Suh, P.Nakhanivej, Y. Kang, H.S. Park. Advanced Functional Materials, Vol. 28 &2018, 1801746, Impact factor: 19.9.
8. Emergent pseudocapacitance of 2D nanomaterials, Xu Yu, Sol Yun, Jeong Seok Yeon, Pallab Bhattacharya, Libin Wang, Seung Woo Lee, Xianluo Hu, Ho Seok Park, Advanced Energy Materials, Vol. 8 & 2018, 1702930, Impact factor: 25.245. (Frontispiece).
9. CoO nanoparticles deposited on 3D macroporous ozonized RGO networks for high rate capability and ultralong cyclability of pseudocapacitors P. Bhattacharya, T. Joo, M. Kota, H.S. Park. Ceramics International, Vol. 44 & 2018, 980-987, Impact factor: 3.830.
10. Biomimetic Spider-web-like Composites for Enhanced Rate Capability and Cycle Life of Lithium Ion Battery Anodes P. Bhattacharya, M. Kota, D.H. Suh, K. C. Roh, H.S. Park. Advanced Energy Materials, Vol. 7 & 2017, 1700331, Impact factor: 25.245. (Frontispiece).
1. Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs): Chemistry, properties, and energy storage applications Nikhil Kumar, Nisha Gupta, Pallab Bhattacharya* Bentham Science Publishers, 2023 (In press).
2. Heteroatom doped MXenes for energy storage applications Pallab Bhattacharya*, Nisha Gupta Apple Academic Press 2022 (In press).
3. Recent advances in 2D MXene based heterostructured photocatalytic materials S. Das Chakraborty, P. Bhattacharya, T. Mishra* Elsevier 2021.
4. Conducting Polymers for the application in Supercapacitors Pallab Bhattacharya* Springer Nature 2021.
Awards and Recognitions : i) Life-Member of the Materials Research Society of INDIA (MRSI).
ii) Received recognition as an editorial member of Frontiers in energy research and Advances in Materials.
iii) won first prize in the poster session held in ICES-202
iv) won a prize in an image competition held in IIM-ATM 2021.
v) Assistant Professor, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
vi) DST Inspire Faculty
vii) Joint UGC-CSIR-NET, Dec-2008 Awarded in Chemical Science.
viii) GATE, Feb-2009 Awarded in Chemistry.
ix) Postdoctoral Fellow of Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, South Korea.
x) Postdoctoral Fellow of Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, South Korea.