Areas of Expertise : Oxidation, Hot Corrosion, Atmospheric corrosion, Quality assessment of coatings
No. of Papers Published : 7
International : Jena, P S M and Singh, R K and Mahanta, L and Paswan, S and Sahu, J K (2018) Low cycle fatigue behaviour of nickel base superalloy IN 740H at 760° C: Influence of fireside corrosion atmosphere. International Journal of Fatigue, 116 (IF-3.673). pp. 623-633.Kanta, P Laxman Mani and Srivastava, V C and Venkateswarlu, K and Paswan, S and Mahato, B and Das, Goutam and Sivaprasad, K and Krishna, K Gopala (2017) Corrosion behavior of ultrafine-grained AA2024 aluminum alloy produced by cryorolling. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, 24(11) (IF- 0.943). pp. 1293-1305.Mishra, Suman K and Gokuul, V and Paswan, S (2014) Alumina-titanium diboride in situ composite by self-propagating high-temperature synthesis (SHS) dynamic compaction: Effect of compaction pressure during synthesis. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 43 (IF-1.764). pp. 19-24.Mishra, Suman K and Bhople, A and Paswan, S (2014) Microstructure, hardness, toughness and oxidation resistance of Al2O3-ZrB2 composite with different Ti percentages prepared by in-situ SHS dynamic compaction. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 43 (IF-1.764). pp. 7-12.Roy, Arijit and Manna, I and Tarafder, S and Sivaprasad, S and Paswan, S and Chattoraj, I (2013) Hydrogen enhanced fatigue crack growth in an HSLA steel. Materials Science and Engineering A, 588 (IF-2.108). pp. 86-96.Singh, Raghuvir and Swaminathan, J and Paswan, S and Rajnikanth, V and Chattoraj, I (2011) Investigations on high temperature corrosion of wire enameling oven. Engineering Failure Analysis, 18 (5). pp. 1375-1387.
National : Pandya, Achal and Saha, D and Singh, J K and Paswan, S and Singh, D D N (2017) Effect of Environmental Pollution on Corrosion Characteristics of 3003 Aluminium Alloy Exposed in Different Parts of India. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 70(6) (IF-0.533). pp. 1607-1620.
No.of.Patents : 3 Nos.
1. Lokesh C. Pathak1, Sharma Paswan1, Suman K. Mishra1, Stephen P .Gaydos2 , Om Prakash3, Vijaykumar S. Ijeri3 “Corrosion resistant and low embrittlement aluminum alloy coatings on steel by magnetron sputtering” 2018, USA.
2. S. K. Tiwari, Stephen P. GAYDOS, Vijaykumar S. Ijeri, Om Prakash, Raghuvir singh, Sharma Paswan, Lokesh C. Pathak1 “Compositionally modulated Zinc- Manganese multilayered coatings” 2018, USA
3. Ranjan K Sahu, Yashabanta Narayan Singhbabu, Sharma Paswan “A process for post-treatment of graphene oxide coated cold rolled steel sheets for improving the anti-corrosion properties” 2016, India.
Awarded : --
Filed : --
No.of.Technologies : 2 Nos.
1. Cleaning methodology for removal of black layer on Cartridge 7.62mm Seq. Belt Ammunition (Ordnance Factory, Varangaon, Maharashtra, 2014-15), date of tranfer-28/12/2015.
2. Alternative of Cyanide for chemical cleaning of plain carbon steel and stripping of gold (TITAN Ltd, Hosur, TamilNadu, 2015-16), date of transfer-15/10/2016.
Developed : --
Transferred : --
Equipment/Software Skills : TGA, TGA+QMS, Tube furnace, Salt spray chamber, Uv-radiation, Humdity test chamber, ambient temperature gas analysis, XRF, Potentiostat, Imagae analyser, Raman spectroscopy